Over many years we have represented a diverse range of clients including pubs, nightclubs, restaurants, leisure parks and wedding venues.  

Working closely with our Commercial Property team, our Licensing Lawyers can assist with drawing up licence applications for premises, transfer applications or variation applications. We can also advise and represent you before local authority licensing committees on contested applications.

In addition, our team has considerable experience with taxi and private hire licensing, including representing drivers and operators before licensing committees on contested applications and revocation proceedings.

To discuss all your licensing legal requirements, please click the 'Enquire' button below, fill in our short form and our team will be in touch. 

Woop Licensing and entertainment legal services

Recently viewed